A home in the Sarver area was significantly damaged in a fire this morning.
The initial call came in around 8:15 a.m. for a wood burner that had caught on fire inside a home in the 500 block of Fleming Road in Buffalo Township.
When crews arrived on scene, they said the two-story structure had turned into a fully involved fire.
In addition to fire crews from Butler County, other firefighters were called in to assist from Allegheny and Armstrong Counties.
At least one person was taken to the hospital, but the extent of their injuries is not known at this time.