CAMBRIA COUNTY, Pa. (WTAJ) — A Cambria County man is behind bars again after police allegedly found him passed out and hanging outside his car door with drugs in his vehicle.
According to Upper Yoder Township police, 30-year-old Jesse Lamer had the following in his vehicle:
- 1 plastic container with white crystal substance approx. 34.6 grams
- 15 stamp bags with white crystal substance approx. 5.15 grams
- 1 glass vial with white crystal substance approx. 8.01 grams
- 1 glass vial with white crystal substance approx. 13.24 grams
- 3 glass smoking devices in the center console
- 1 glass smoking device in the glove box
- 1 kit containing a scale, baggies, straws and two glass smoking devices on the passenger seat and throughout the vehicle
Police managed to seize this evidence after they were dispatched to the 200 block of Derby Street Aug. 29 for a report of a man hanging out the passenger side of his car, according to the affidavit.