Four tickets purchased in Pennsylvania matched four of five numbers and the Powerball to win $50,000.
Although no one won the $700 million Powerball top prize Wednesday, there are some winners in the drawing.
According to the Pennsylvania Lottery, four tickets purchased in Pennsylvania matched four of five numbers and the Powerball to win $50,000.
To see the full list of winning tickets purchased in Pennsylvania, click HERE.
Source: Four winning Powerball tickets sold in Pennsylvania
- WATCH FULL DEBATE: Fetterman, Oz face off in first and only Senate debate
- Woman killed in single-vehicle accident in Westmoreland County
- ‘Everybody loved her’: Friends remember Pennsylvania National Guard member killed in accident
- VIDEO: Surveillance video, 911 call released in case of 9-year-old boy police say was murdered by father
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts