Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said an investigation into China’s role is a “very reasonable and sensible course of action.”
- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has called for an independent investigation into the coronavirus pandemic, describing it as a “very reasonable and sensible course of action.”
- Morrison’s comments came after US President Donald Trump called for a “serious investigation” into China’s role.
- Australia and China are in a growing diplomatic row amid claims that Beijing concealed the true scale of its outbreak.
- Chinese state media responded by saying Australia was “like chewing gum stuck on the sole of China’s shoes.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source: Coronavirus: Australia wants investigation into China role in pandemic – Business Insider