K12 offers students a high-quality education through tuition-free online public schools available in more than 33 states, plus it offers great help regarding student loan help for those who are thinking of going to college. K12’s acclaimed K–8 and high school programs provide an individualized educational experience for students. Take charge of your child’s education with K12.
How does public school at home work?
K12 uses digital technology to provide a rigorous, interactive curriculum and high-quality educational experiences that give students an opportunity to succeed.
How is public school at home the same as a traditional school?
Like brick-and-mortar schools, K12-powered online public schools:
- Are tuition-free* and full time
- Serve students in grades kindergarten through 12
- Have state-certified teachers who provide instruction and support
- Follow a traditional school year
- Adhere to state requirements for assessments
- Award graduates a high school diploma