Giant Eagle is asking its guests to join in its efforts by:
• Considering the use Giant Eagle’s curbside pickup and delivery service whenever possible
• Sending only one member of their household to shop for their family
• Considering wearing masks and gloves while shopping in store
• Respecting appropriate six-feet-or-more social distance from other guests in store, and following all in-store social distance directional signage
• Considering the use of self-checkout and Scan Pay & Go options
• Using credit or debit as payment method when possible to limit contact with cashier
• Refraining from visiting the store if they are feeling ill
Last week, Giant Eagle announced they would be closing on Easter Sunday in order to give employees at day off.
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.