A man was taken to a Pittsburgh trauma center after he was shot in Butler overnight.
According to the Butler City Police Department, the shooting happened in the 400 block of West New Castle Street at around 2:23 a.m.
Neighbors told police they heard yelling and a single shot fired.
The 43-year-old victim was found shot in the shoulder, police said. He was taken to a Pittsburgh trauma center in stable condition.
Butler City Police request any witnesses or anyone with further information to contact Lt. Detective Rensel at 724-287-7743 X213 or visit the website www.butlercitypd.org for further contact information.
Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.
Follow Channel 11 News on Facebook and Twitter. | Watch WPXI NOW
- Officials: North Carolina man missing since Christmas Eve found dismembered, sealed in concrete
- Train derailment causes huge fire in East Palestine, shelter in place ordered in Darlington Township
- 18-year-old charged in fatal Christmas Eve crash in Sewickley Heights
- VIDEO: https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/train-derailment-causes-major-fire-east-palestine/FRO64U6CQJGXZMLGSEYK4M6AOU/
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Source: Man shot in Butler overnight