A man is facing charges after police said he robbed a senior citizen on Wednesday in Pittsburgh’s Greenfield neighborhood.
According to police, 50-year-old Brian Guiney is charged in the incident.
Police said the robbery took place outside of an ATM in the 4300 block of Murray Avenue just after 12 p.m.
He is now in the Allegheny County Jail.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates as more information becomes available.
Download the FREE WPXI News app for breaking news alerts.
- Man shot, killed in Downtown Pittsburgh Thursday; 18-year-old charged with homicide
- Abandoned structure, once popular Beaver County speakeasy, left to burn itself out in fire
- Three years after Allegheny County woman disappears, police renew efforts to find her
- VIDEO: Austin Davis sworn in as youngest Lt. Governor in the country
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts