As Pittsburghers prepare to head downtown for First Night, there are some street closures to be mindful of.
- Duquesne Boulevard).
- Maddock Place will be closed from Penn Avenue to Fort Duquesne Boulevard.
- Eighth Street will be closed from Liberty Avenue (Tito Way) to Fort Duquesne Boulevard (parking lot access only accessible from Fort Duquesne Boulevard).
- Ninth Street will be closed from Liberty Avenue to French Street.
- Garrison Place will be closed from Exchange Way to French Way (parking lot access is only accessible from Fort Duquesne Boulevard).
- Exchange Way will be closed from Garrison Place to 8th Street (parking access is only accessible from 10th Street).
- All alleys leading into the footprint from Penn Avenue, Liberty Avenue and 6-10th Streets, including Cecil CLO Academy Way, Barkers Place, Scott Place and French Way