Here’s what you need to know:
- Johnson’s support evaporates, but he tries desperately to save his job.
- Johnson follows a familiar playbook in his response to the latest scandal.
- Conservatives put off a vote to allow a quicker ouster of Johnson.
- More officials resign, including a minister who defended Johnson two days earlier.
- What happens next if Johnson quits?
- Sajid Javid says ‘the problem starts at the top’ as more Conservatives call for Johnson to quit.
- Who are the contenders to lead the Conservative Party if Johnson resigns?