It’s a debate with no clear-cut answer: Which Pittsburgh pizzeria rises above the rest?
Patch is celebrating National Pizza Day on Feb. 9 by asking people where they go for their favorite pie. What follows is a list of some of the more popular pizzerias in
town, but it isn’t meant to be inclusive. Feel free to mention your favorite place in the comments section even if it isn’t mentioned here.
- Aiello’s, Squirrel Hill.
- Beto’s, Beechview.
- Caliente Pizza and Draft House, Bloomfield, Hampton, Mt. Lebanon, Monroeville, Aspinwall.
- Driftwood Oven, Lawrencville.
- Fiori’s Brookline, McMurrray.
- Il Pizzaiolo, Mt. Lebanon.
- La Tavola,Mt. Washington.
- Mineo’s, Squirrel Hill, Mt. Lebanon.
- Spak Brothers, Garfield.
- Vincent’s Pizza Park, North Braddock.