PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Thousands and thousands of Pennsylvanians are newly out of work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, there are some places that are still hiring, mainly in essential services such as grocery stores and supply delivery.
We’ve been compiling a list of the places seeking applicants, and will continue to update the list as more places announce they’re hiring.
NOTE: If you have a business in Pennsylvania and you’re currently seeking employees, click here to fill out our form and we’ll work to add you to the list.
- Cedar Creek Design: We’re in immediate need of an experienced hardscape/landscape construction crew leader. Minimum 3-5 years experienced preferred in a similar leadership position. Crew leader should be knowledgeable in all aspects of residential hardscape and landscape construction, leading a crew of 3-4 people, working within a deadline, etc. Valid PA drivers license required – CDL Class A is a plus but otherwise will train. This is a temporary position that could lead to a permanent one. Pay will be based on experience.
- Citizen Care, Inc.: We are hiring for Direct Support Professionals to work in our Residential Group Homes (intellectual and developmental disabilities). Full Time opportunities are available on days, evenings and overnights. Additional professional and management opportunities are also available. Learn more and apply at PFQ.org/Careers.
- Civil and Environmental Consultants Inc.: Numerous positions for Pittsburgh [Robsinon Twp] office.
- Delta T Group: Residential aide to work with adults that have intellectual, developmental disabilities and or mental health diagnoses in a residential/group home setting.
- FedEx Ground: FedEx Ground is an essential business that needs people to help us support the economy, handling life-saving medications and other items that keep our communities as prepared as possible during these uncertain times. FedEx Ground is hiring part-time and full-time individuals to load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Greater Pittsburgh Plumbing, Heating & Cooling: Registered service plumber.
- IPC Services, LLC: Harmony, PA – Environmental Service provider in need of dedicated and reliable field technicians / laborers are first line responders trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include emergency response, remediation and oil and gas services.
- Magna Service Agency: We Pilot the water trucks and sand trucks on the lease roads for the oil and gas industry. No CDL required. These are all new 2019 standard trucks. Just need a clean driving record and 3 years of driving experience.
- Milestone Centers, Inc.: We are hiring for Direct Support Professionals to work in our Residential Group Homes (intellectual / developmental disabilities and Community Residential Rehabilitation). Full Time opportunities are available on evenings and overnights. Additional professional and management opportunities are also available. Learn more and apply at milestonepa.org/careers.
- Murray Avenue Kosher: Prep cook, dishwasher, deli counter and customer counter to help enforce social distancing. Email: email@example.com
- Sanel Inc: Parcel delivery positions.
- Sierra Experts: A provider of Remote Systems Management, Remote Monitoring, Data Center Hosting, Telephony, and Application Development services is seeking an aggressive, career-focused individual to join our expanding team for the position of Server Operations – Tier II. This individual is responsible for the systems support as it pertains to the current client base of the company. This position must support active clients and work with future clients by developing a thorough understanding of their business needs as they relate to their Technology needs. This opportunity is ideal for individuals that excel at systems support with the goal of professional growth and broadening skillsets.
- Summit Academy: Summit Academy is seeking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our young men through counseling, training, athletics and education!
- The Academy Schools: If you feel that you have the character to make a difference and change the direction of a student’s life, we invite you to learn more about our unique career opportunities that we offer.
- ZTRIP TAXI: zTrip is currently hiring candidates interested in an Independent Contractor position that would require on demand taxi driving services.