JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP, Pa. —
A man died after his vehicle somehow ignited and caused an explosion, state police in Fayette County said.
“It’s believed the gentleman was outside the vehicle at the time,” said Trooper Robert Broadwater with Pennsylvania State Police in Uniontown. “The vehicle was the cause of the explosion, but they’re not exactly sure of the source of the explosion from the vehicle.”
CHARLEROI, Pa. – Six members of the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club have been charged with attempted homicide after allegedly attacking a former member inside a bar in Charleroi, authorities said.
Surveillance video of the attack, which happened in April inside the Slovak Club, was shown in court Tuesday as the six men faced a judgeSource: MOTORCYCLE CLUB ATTACK: 6 motorcycle club members charged with attempted homicide in violent attack at bar | WPXI
- Teen boy killed after fall at YMCA camp
- Police arrest man charged with killing girlfriend’s 11-month-old daughter
- Police searching for Gabriella Vitale, toddler reported missing from Michigan campsite
- VIDEO: Prosecutors: McKeesport man caught on camera setting rabbi’s home on fire
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Officials confirmed to Pittsburgh’s Action News 4 that two brothers drowned Wednesday evening in a backyard pool.
Crews were called around 7:30 to a home on Whiteman Avenue in Uniontown, Fayette County.Their identities were not immediately released, but officials said they were 1 and 3 years old.
A flash flood warning is in effect for Allegheny County and Westmoreland County until 10:30 a.m. A flood advisory is in effect for Allegheny County until 9:45 a.m.
According to the National Weather Service, one inch of rain has already fallen with an additional inch of rain possible.
The warning includes over a dozen locations in Allegheny County, as well as parts of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and I-376.
We are tracking strong to severe storms for the afternoon and evening that will have the potential for large hail, damaging winds and frequent lightning.
Around 1 p.m., storms will start to pop up in areas north of the city of Pittsburgh.
- Old Jarrett’s Bar at Walnut Hill Road and Smithfield Masontown Road
- Nicholson Township Building
- Masontown Mennonite Church
- Strickland Estates
- My Darlins Store on Walnut Hill Road
- Crossview Acres Road (in the cul-de-sac)