PITTSBURGH – Extras Casting is looking for people to be in a new Netflix series being filmed in Pittsburgh this summer.
The series, called “I Am Not Okay With This,” is about a teenage girl navigating her way through high school life while dealing with her family, sexuality and mysterious new superpowers.
Casting directors are looking for extras who can portray high school and college age students for multiple days of filming. Extras will also be portraying football teams, fans, basketball players, prom attendees and more.
Filming will take place from early June through August.
For more information, visit www.movieextraspittsburgh.com.
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn’t pay
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
“We are committed to ensuring that the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock is marked with a festival deserving of its iconic name and place in American history and culture,” Woodstock 50 LLC said in a statement. “Although our financial partner is withdrawing, we will of course be continuing with the planning of the festival and intend to bring on new partners. We would like to acknowledge the State of New York and Schuyler County for all of their hard work and support. The bottom line is, there is going to be a Woodstock 50th Anniversary Festival, as there must be, and it’s going to be a blast.”
In This Article: Woodstock