PITTSBURGH — Antonio Brown is making his trade request about his contract.
The embattled Pittsburgh Steelers receiver said on an Instagram video that he’s not playing without more guaranteed money. Brown has told the Steelers he wants to be dealt and is using social media to reinforce that desire.
“If your squad out there want to win and your squad want a hungry wide receiver who’s the best in the whole world, someone hit my phone,” Brown said into his phone camera while working on an elliptical. “Tell them I ain’t doing no unguarantees. I ain’t even gonna play myself no more for this NFL, you heard.”
After allegedly throwing furniture off the balcony of his Miami-area apartment and before being revealed as a contestant on ‘The Masked Singer,’ Brown was cited for allegedly driving more than 100 mpr on McKnight Road in Ross Township.
Download the WPXI News App for the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news
Police said Brown was heading southbound on Nov. 8, the day of the team’s Thursday Night Football tilt against the Carolina Panthers, when he was stopped near the I-279 interchange.
The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed kicker Matt McCrane and placed Chris Boswell on the reserve/injured list.
McCrane previously played with the Oakland Raiders and Arizona Cardinals this season.He has converted on five-of-nine field goal attempts and all five extra points this year.
If the Steelers (8-6-1) do get past the Bengals (6-9), they could reach the postseason if one of two things happen — either the Cleveland Browns beat the Baltimore Ravens or the Indianapolis Colts tie with the Tennessee Titans.
The Pittsburgh Steelers are a very inconsistent team, and nothing showed this more than the team rebounding from losses to the Broncos, Chargers and Raiders with a huge home win vs. the New England Patriots in Week 15. It doesn’t get any easier for the Steelers though, as the New Orleans Saints await in Week 16.
- After the blocked kick, final Raiders 24-Steelers 21.5 minutes ago
- Steelers ball at the Raiders 22 yard line.9 minutes ago
- 15 seconds to play. Ball at the 30.10 minutes ago
- 21 seconds to play. 1 timeout.12 minutes ago
- Fourth Quarter: Steelers 21, Raiders 24
Scoring Play: Derek Carr six-yard touchdown pass to Derek Carrier.
Scoring Summary: 8-75-2:3412 minutes ago
- Touchdown Raiders.14 minutes ago
- Time out Steelers – 25 seconds to play.16 minutes ago
- Morgan Burnett breaks up the pass in the end zone.
Fourth and goal.16 minutes ago
- 30 seconds to play.
Raiders 3rd and goal from the 6.17 minutes ago
- Carr to Roberts to the seven yard line.18 minutes ago
Source: Game Blog: Steelers at Raiders
With the two teams each stumbling in off of a loss, both will be hungry for the victory. We’ll see which team satisfies their hunger and which team leaves with an empty stomach.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Oakland Coliseum, California
- TV: FOX
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Steelers are a big 10.5 point favorite against the Raiders.
This season, Oakland are 3-8-1 against the spread. As for Pittsburgh, they are 6-5-1 against the spread
The Steelers had never lost a home game in which they led by 16 points until Sunday, when the Chargers’ comeback gave Pittsburgh a dispiriting loss.
Let’s Go Steelers!! pic.twitter.com/nvsMVgNVCR
— Kate🌻 (@katebrendel) December 3, 2018
One week after their fourth-quarter rush to beat Jacksonville, the Steelers did not have another one in them and lost to the Denver Broncos, 24-17, Sunday.
There was plenty to celebrate. Most of those high points were highlighted in our weekly “Feats of Strength.”
- Knee jerk reactions to the Steelers’ 52-21 win over the Panthers
- Steelers dismantle the Panthers 52-21 in prime time
- James Conner headlines list of injury concerns for Steelers in Week 10 after he is evaluated for a concussion
- Le’Veon Bell Tracker: Keeping tabs on news, rumors and whereabouts of the Steelers RB