CARNEGIE, Pa. – A woman was injured when her car ended up on its roof after a hit-and-run on Cubbage Street in Carnegie Friday evening.
A person who witnessed the crash said a red pickup truck tried to pass a car and clipped it.
See Amy Hudak’s other Tweets
Witnesses said they saw the pickup truck driving in reverse down the street to get away.
Neighbors were able to help get the woman out of the car.
- Here’s how to find out in 1 minute if you’re impacted by the Equifax hack
- 1 things to do in Pittsburgh this weekend (7/26-7/28)
- Teen hurt in shooting lost brother to gun violence
- VIDEO: Alleged immigration agents approaching strangers at local stores
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
PITTSBURGH – Police are investigating a double stabbing in Carnegie.Police tell Channel 11 officers and paramedics were dispatched around 7:23 Sunday morning to the 400 block of 5th street for a 31-year-old woman stabbed multiple times.
The stabbing occurred at an apartment building in the 400 block of 3rd Avenue. Once officers arrived at the building, they found a 51-year-old man dead from stab wounds to the chest.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the victim as Luke Connolly.
Police said they are still investigating, but there are no suspects and a motive is not clear.