A consumer alert has been issued for a popular downtown chocolate company.
The Health Department says the business had committed several violations, including the areas of cleaning and sanitation, waste and refuse storage, and that there was active pest infestation.
In the latest report from Health Department inspectors, bags of trash were observed in the hallway of the business, dead mice were seen on sticky traps and on the floor, and a roof was seen leaking over a prep area, among other violations.
The Health Department will provide an update on its website once the consumer alert has been lifted. Click here for more information.