CHIPPEWA, Pa. — Police in Beaver County are on the lookout for a man they consider to be dangerous.
Chippewa police are searching for Mike Giles. He was confined to his house with an ankle monitor while awaiting trial, authorities said.
He is believed to have been involved in a burglary in North Sewickley on Saturday, police said.
Officers went to Giles’ home Sunday to serve an arrest warrant. Police said he had cut off the monitor and run off.
Chippewa police said you should not approach him. If you know where he is, you’re asked to call 911.
- Fayette County woman who needed new liver, kidneys after Arizona hike dies
- Gunman in Florida ‘rampage’ that killed 4, including infant, IDd as former Marine sharpshooter
- Original Pittsburgh Taco Festival has a new location, same authentic fare
- VIDEO: National art exhibit collects photos in Pittsburgh to spark immigration and citizenship debate
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts