The mother of Air Force veteran and Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt says she hasn’t heard from any lawmaker about her death on Jan. 6, after Babbitt climbed a broken window at the Capitol.
- Micki Witthoeft says she’s gotten no answers about who shot her daughter
- She says she’s called Sen. Dianne Feinstein and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, among other local and Congressional lawmakers
- In a podcast interview last week, she said a staffer for Feinstein told her that her daughter ‘should not have stormed the Capitol’
- Ashli Babbitt, 35, was shot by an officer while she tried to climb a broken window
- Video from Jan. 6 shows an officer trying to stop a violent crowd from entering the Speaker’s Lobby before firing a single shot, which hit Babbitt in the shoulder
- The Justice Department has cleared the officer who shot her of any wrongdoing
Source: Mother of Capital rioter Ashli Babbitt says Nancy Pelosi has ignored 12 calls pleading for help | Daily Mail Online