PITTSBURGH — A double shooting left one man dead early Wednesday morning in Pittsburgh’s East Allegheny neighborhood, police said.
Officers learned of the shooting around 1 a.m. from a ShotSpotter alert for Nash Street. While on their way to the area, they were notified that a shooting victim was on East Ohio Street.
When officers got to East Ohio Street, they found 22-year-old Rasaun Taylor with multiple gunshot wounds. He was pronounced dead by paramedics, officials said.
Police were then alerted to a second victim on Cedar Avenue. He suffered a gunshot wound to the foot and was taken to a hospital in stable condition, officials said.
- National Weather Service Pittsburgh office confirms tornado touched down in Cranberry
- Channel 11 is the official media partner of ‘The City of Pittsburgh Independence Day Celebration’
- Man stabbed trying to break up fight in Turtle Creek
- VIDEO: Neighbors share frustration over Seavey Road flooding in Shaler Twp.
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts