Canonsburg man fatally electrocuted while cleaning gutters | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A man was fatally electrocuted as he cleaned gutters when his ladder came into contact with a power line in Washington early Saturday.

Joseph Bevec, 57 of Canonsburg, was doing handyman work at a house in Hopewell Township when his aluminum ladder made contact with a high-voltage power line about 9:30 a.m.

Mr. Bevec death was ruled an accident according to a report from the Washington County Coroner’s Office.

Pennsylvania State Police are investigating. West Penn Power personnel were also at the scene.

Source: Canonsburg man fatally electrocuted while cleaning gutters | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette