Parents are angry over plans for teachers providing in-person instruction to migrant children while their kids have been stuck at home slogging through virtual Zoom sessions.
- Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki has stood by the decision in San Diego schools
- Teachers have been working with 500 migrants who have crossed the border
- The children are currently on Spring Break, but have yet to return to classrooms since the start of the pandemic
- Psaki said ‘context is important’ and teachers can ‘volunteer’ on Spring Break
- She added that San Diego students will be going back to classrooms ‘early April’
- The Biden administration has promised that students will return to the classroom five days a week
Source: Jen Psaki stands by San Diego schools’ decision to provide in-person teaching for migrants | Daily Mail Online