Philadelphia’s popular sandwich chain PrimoHoagies has signed agreements to open 21 new franchise locations throughout the Northeast after the company closed out what CEO Nicholas Papanier Jr. called its “best year ever” — despite 2020 being engulfed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Stimulus deadline: If you don’t receive 2nd check by week’s end, you might have to do this
- End of an era? Steelers facing big questions after loss
- Chaos at the Capitol: First lady Melania Trump breaks silence
- VIDEO: Nurse stole $420,000 in coronavirus relief, prosecutors say
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts