Several witnesses from different locations across Oahu, Hawaii reported seeing a large glowing, blue mass flying over the night sky around 8.30pm on Tuesday.
- A large blue glowing object was spotted in the night sky in Oahu on Tuesday
- Witness Moriah and her husband followed the object for three miles in their car
- Footage shows the ‘UFO’ moving across the sky before falling into the ocean
- The sighting was reported to the FAA which confirmed it had not received reports of overdue or missing aircraft’
- Comes as Harvard professor Avi Loeb reignited conspiracy theories about extraterrestrial life
- Loeb maintains the 2017 discovery of the Oumuamua rock is actually a piece of discarded technology from an alien civilization