Categories
Health Medical

Ohio college student suffers fatal allergic reaction after unknowingly consuming milk ingredient, mom says

She said her son’s roommate found him still holding his EpiPen but it was too late to save him.

Source: Ohio college student suffers fatal allergic reaction after unknowingly consuming milk ingredient, mom says

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.