A man was rushed to the hospital after being hit by a car in Pittsburgh’s North Oakland neighborhood.
Officers found a man on the ground in the middle of the intersection, and he was taken to UPMC Presbyterian in critical condition.
The driver did stay at the scene and is cooperating with police, according to investigators.
Police closed multiple lanes on Fifth Avenue while they investigated the crash, so there were some delays.
- Mother charged after search for her, 2 children following frantic phone call
- CHILD BIRTH PROBLEM: Local woman’s tragic story an example of alarming trend that’s concerning doctors, expectant mothers
- PITTSBURGH SINKHOLE: Crews make unexpected discovery during investigation into what caused downtown sinkhole
- Roaches, more than a dozen other health violations found at popular Pittsburgh restaurant
- Pittsburgh doctor does not take insurance and charges $35 per visit