The Columbus Day Parade is returning to Pittsburgh this weekend after a year hiatus.
The parade starts at 11 a.m. on Liberty Avenue at Aspen Street and ends at Liberty and Ella streets in Bloomfield.
It was canceled last year after the organizer died.
- SAMUEL LITTLE: This man is now the deadliest serial killer in US history, according to FBI
- Nearly a dozen arrested after years long drug investigation
- Ben Roethlisberger fined by NFL for wearing Apple Watch on sideline
- Swimming in pot: $100K of marijuana discovered in backyard pool
- Police: 12-year-old made up story, did not get attacked at South Park homecoming bonfire