Categories
Health Medical

Dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide exposure at Winnipeg motel | Fox News

Forty-six people have been hospitalized and 15 are in critical condition after they were exposed to carbon monoxide at a motel in Winnipeg, Manitoba, city officials said Tuesday.

Fifty-two staff and guests, along with one dog, were evacuated from the Super 8 Motel, the City of Winnipeg said in a series of Tweets after the fire department responded to an alarm shortly after 10 a.m. indicating carbon monoxide gas was present in the building. Winnipeg Fire and Paramedic Chief John Lane told reporters that the alarm in question was in the hotel’s boiler room.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.