MOUNT PLEASANT, Pa. – A teenage girl walking with earbuds in was struck by a train in Westmoreland County.
The 19-year-old had just left a hardware store and was walking along the tracks near West Main Street in Mount Pleasant when she was struck.
The train operator said he was blowing on the horn, but the girl apparently did not hear it.
She was conscious when she was taken to the hospital.
- WWE wrestler Ashley Massaro dead at 39
- Florida family prepares to say goodbye to newborn whose mom died during childbirth
- 3 charged in connection with slain pregnant woman found with baby cut from womb
- I-79 CRASH: Person hit by car on I-79 in South Fayette
- ONLY ON 11: Local Uber driver describes being blindsided by police after night of driving