Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 reportedly catches fire in woman’s purse – CBS News

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 spontaneously caught fire inside a New York woman’s purse earlier this month, according to a lawsuit.

Real estate agent Diane Chung says in her lawsuit she was using the new $1,000 handset Sept. 3 when it suddenly became “extremely hot,” the New York Post reported Saturday. Chung stopped using the phone and placed it in her purse but soon heard “a whistling and screeching sound, and she noticed thick smoke” pouring from her purse, the newspaper says the lawsuit alleges.

Source: Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 reportedly catches fire in woman’s purse – CBS News

Leave a Reply