Egypt hotel deaths: ‘No toxic gas in UK couple’s room’ – BBC News

John Cooper, 69, and his wife Susan, 63, from Burnley, died at the hotel in Hurghada on Tuesday.

The couple’s daughter, who was also at the hotel, said she believed the deaths were not from natural causes.

A number of British holidaymakers who were staying there have been flown home early by tour operator Thomas Cook.

Following the deaths, the firm said it was removing all its customers as a “precautionary measure”, with 301 holidaymakers offered the option of moving to different hotels or being flown home.

Source: Egypt hotel deaths: ‘No toxic gas in UK couple’s room’ – BBC News

Leave a Reply