2 more flu deaths confirmed in Allegheny County
The county already has more than 6,000 confirmed cases.
The latest state and local numbers come out Tuesday.
There are concerns about the effectiveness of the flu shot, but doctors say it’s worth it. While it takes a couple weeks for the flu shot to take full effect, doctors say it’s never too late to get one.
- Nurse fired for violating attendance policy, staying home with the flu
- How does the flu kill healthy people?
- ‘He’s not coming back’: 911 call released in boy’s flu death
- 11 INVESTIGATES: Shortage of generic drug to fight flu forces parents to make tough choices
- VIDEO: Why the flu is so hard to fight this season
Comments are closed.