Dunlap: 5 Keys To Game 7 For The Penguins « CBS Pittsburgh
1. Score first: This isn’t a huge revelation and it holds true in most games.
2. Hit Erik Karlsson:— it is glaringly obvious the Senators’ star blueliner is playing hurt.
3. Have Guentzel show up: There was no better story through the early portion of the playoffs than Jake Guentzel.
4. Get a call once in awhile: What is a penalty and what isn’t? Is a guy allowed to punch Crosby in the face? Can people interfere with Evgeni Malkin? How about a butt-end of the stick to the chin? Is that permitted?
5. Tighten up the bench: It happened again in Game 6 in the final stretches of the third period, as the Penguins took a back-breaking too many men on the ice penalty.