Teen pulled out alive from the rubble 60 hours after landslide in China – The Washington Post

December 23 at 4:12 AM
A teenager was pulled out of the rubble alive Wednesday morning more than 60 hours after a massive landslide overtook an industrial park in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen, the Chinese news agency reported.

Police rescued 19-year-old Tian Zeming and rushed him to a nearby hospital, where doctors worked to save his foot, Wang Guangming, the president of the hospital was quoted by the Chinese Xinhua news agency as saying.

One of Tian’s ankles had been stuck in the debris that overtook 33 buildings in the industrial park at noon on Sunday, Wang said. He said the teenager was in stable condition and had undergone surgery at the Guangming New District Central Hospital.

Source: Teen pulled out alive from the rubble 60 hours after landslide in China – The Washington Post